click here for the April News Letter 2018.April.News
News and Upcoming Events
Traps: Starts March 19th
PERCH DINNER APRIL 21st call Don (586) 738-5038 or Harry (810) 278-5630
CHINESE DINNER MAY 19th $20.00 two drinks included call Harry (810) 278-5630
FAMILY PICNIC JULY 28th
MICHIGAN OUT OF DOORS YOUTH CAMP
Camp is accepting applications.
Camps are available from June 24th thru August 3rd.
Perch Point may sponsor your child or grandchild.
Reservation forms available at WWW.MUCCCAMP.ORG or at the club.
If Perch Point is going to sponsor your child you must turn your application in to a board member before April 20th
reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership meetings are the second Thursday of each month. 7:30 PM at the club, come and meet some of the members.
2018 RANGE KEYS AND RANGE PASS AVAILABLE AT THE MEMBERSHIP MEETING April 12th $20.00
RANGE CLOSED every Tuesday, every Thursday & May 19th, June 3rd, July 8th, July 28th, August 18, August 26th
Bulls Eye League starts 1st Monday in May.
2018 Gun of the Month winners
November 9th David Stevenson ticket # 0714 December 14th Gerald Orkisz ticket # 0168 January 11th David Marten ticket # 0018 February 8th James Hatcher ticket # 0708 March 8th Mark Golden ticket # 0145 April 12th Julie Scharf ticket # 0848
April Calendar April2018.cal
May Calendar May.2018
2018 Board Members
- President Todd Almond (586) 703-3255
- Vice President Lee Thompson (586) 295-9198
- Treasurer Cliff Jahn (810) 531-1765
- Recording Sec. Barb Therssen (586) 725-2089
- Financial Sec Lesley Muentener (586) 201-3088
Board of Directors
- Diana Austin (586) 484-9175
- Lee Holman (586) 495-0018
- Chuck Markel (810) 278-1595
- Marv Shankin (586) 335-9644
- Harry Williams (810) 278-5630
- Jay Parr (248) 514-8653
- Freeman Austin (810) 523-8115