- CPL class – new signup sheet in the club room.
GUN A MONTH WINNERS
- January 9th 2020 Pat Baruth ticket # 0111
- February 13th 2020 Don Plegue ticket # 0840
- March 12th 2020 David Smith ticket # 0546
- April 9th 2020 Tim Worden ticket # 0019
- May 14th 2020 Steve Grimsic ticket # 0475
reach us at email@example.com
Membership meetings are the second Thursday of each month. 7:30 PM at the club, come and meet some of the members.
RANGE CLOSED DATES
2020 Board Members
- President Todd Almond (586) 703-3255
- Vice President Lee Thompson (586) 295-9198
- Treasurer Cliff Jahn (810) 531-1765
- Recording Sec. Barb Therssen (586) 725-2089
- Financial Sec Angela Pare (586) 419-9187
Board of Directors
- Dave Armstrong (313) 410-9082
- Lee Holman (586) 495-0018
- Chuck Markel (810) 278-1595
- Marv Shankin (586) 335-9644
- Harry Williams (810) 278-5630
- Jay Pare (248) 514-8653
- Pat Daniels (810) 278-4566
We are a family oriented group of sportsmen and women who have joined an organization to further the outdoor life activities and promote the wise use of our natural resources.
We have 50 acres of land and a clubhouse where you and your family can relax and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow members and friends.
ACTIVITIES AT THE CLUB
Family activities include children’s parties for Halloween and Christmas and our Winter Carnival.
Fundraising activities such as steak outs, fish fries, annual banquets, Shrimp dinner, Perch dinner and more.
Trap shooting leagues on Monday nights year round. Sunday winter leagues and special shoots throughout the year.
NRA sporting clays Wednesdays in the summer and Sunday winter leagues.
3d archery spring and fall leagues on Tuesday. Indoor winter league.
100 yard rifle range with special shoots throughout the year.
Pistol range with special shoots throughout the year.
Affiliated with the MUCC, the NRA, Michigan Bow Hunters and Pheasants forever.
We Sponsor and support boy scouts, cub scouts, 4H, Marine city girls basket ball, and other local youth programs.