click here for the January News JAN NEWS 2018 (1)
News and Upcoming Events
Perch Point Youth Air Rifle League: The club will run a nine week winter session of the Lead Slingers Air Rifle
League. We will start on Wednesday, January 17 at 7:00 p.m. with an introduction/review and then begin shooting
for scores. The league will run on Wednesdays and finish with a fun shoot and pizza dinner on March 14. The cost
remains at $30 and the league will be open to the first 21 shooters (boys or girls, 10-16 years old) who sign up.
Preference will be given to children of members. Equipment, t-shirts, and awards will be provided.
To sign up, please send an email with your shooter’s information (name, age, and contact information) to:
email@example.com. Call Pete at 810-278-2558 in the evening if additional information is required.
Registration will close Monday, January 8..
Traps: Closed down until we get a Trap Chairman
SENSATIONAL SIX GUN RAFFLE JANUARY 14, 2018
- Joe Karas Ticket # 971
- John Muller Ticket # 601
- Martha Webster Ticket # 997
- Nathan Ticket # 245
- Johnny Leleniewski Ticket # 299
- Pat Daniels Ticket # 688
reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership meetings are the second Thursday of each month. 7:30 PM at the club, come and meet some of the members.
2017 RANGE KEYS AND RANGE PASS AVAILABLE AT THE MEMBERSHIP MEETING $20.00
RANGE CLOSED every Tuesday and Thursday
INDOOR ARCHERY HAS STARTED Tuesday evenings. doors open at 6:00 PM league shoots at 7;00 PM
Archery Practice and youth instruction Sundays noon until 4 PM
Bulls Eye League starts 1st Monday in May.
WILD GAME DINNER FEBUARY 7TH Harry Williams has tickets 810 278-5630
LENT FISH FRIES start February 16th
2018 Gun of the Month winners
November 9th David Stevenson ticket # 0714 December 14th Gerald Orkisz ticket # 0168 January 11th David Marten ticket # 0018
January Calendar Jan.cal.2018
February Calendar February.2018.cal
2017 Board Members
- President Freeman Austin (810) 523-8115
- Vice President Lee Thompson (586) 295-9198
- Treasurer Cliff Jahn (810) 531-1765
- Recording Sec. Barb Therssen (586) 725-2089
- Financial Sec Lesley Muentener (586) 201-3088
Board of Directors
- Todd Allmond- (586) 703-3255
- Don Liebetreu- (810) 305-1145
- Lee Holman (586) 495-0018
- Chuck Markel (810) 278-1595
- Marv Shankin (586) 335-9644
- Harry Williams (810) 278-5630
- Renee Riegler (810) 278-0765